Monday, 20 July 2009

The STUNNING Bride

I thinks the best thing I (Steven) will remember of our entire wedding was standing at the front of the ceremony and the registrar telling me I could turn around and greet my bride....

I'll be honest, I'm not too proud to admit it, I was crapping myself!!

I remember turning and seeing a see of faces (about 80 in all if I'm not mistaken) and there like a river of blue dress, bosom and smiles was my beautiful bride to be.

Her dress was even better than I had imagined in my mind from the snippets of information I had gleaned from hint after each of Imogen's dress fittings. It was a fantastic shade of blue and seemed to glow almost a brilliantly as Imogen's smile, which was all brilliant white teeth and giggles.

In fact she looked so stunning I thought she really should have a blog section just for shots of how amazing she, and her dress, looked. But then I guess for those of you who were there you know how amzing it looked:







And as shots come in more will be added here, so if you have any good shots email them over and we'll update.

Blimey she's gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment