NEW FLASH======NEWS FLASH=====NEW FLASH======
This is breaking news [STOP]
The wedding of Imogen and Steven plc are pleased to announce that the services of the world renowned and much loved band MAGIC BUS have secured for your audio and visual entertainment!! [STOP]
[STOP]
[STOP]
OK, you can stop the 'stops' now [STOP]
I said stop it
OK [st.....
Oh, I've [STOP]ed
NEW FLASH======NEWS FLASH=====NEW FLASH======
This is breaking news [STOP]
The wedding of Imogen and Steven plc are pleased to announce that the services of the world renowned and much loved band MAGIC BUS have secured for your audio and visual entertainment!! [STOP]
[STOP]
[STOP]
OK, you can stop the 'stops' now [STOP]
I said stop it
OK [st.....
Oh, I've [STOP]ed
NEW FLASH======NEWS FLASH=====NEW FLASH======
Now I am sure to many of you Magic Bus need no introduction, in fact I am so sure that I will not.
Oh, OK then.
For those who have enjoyed and loved a Magic Bus gig you know you will be in for an fine eening of cheesy covers, rorckass rock, skunked ska and divine disco......well, maybe not the disco - not so easy for a guitar and drum band but you get the idea.
For thse who have never enjoyed a Bus gig.....well you are probably either a social outcast or live in a cave, in whihc case you won't be reading this anyway so I won't bother explaining
And if you want to remind yourself of what you know you already love you can visit their web page at this link:
No please, visit their web page, it makes them feel loved, and believe me these boys need loving ;0)
All images copyright of Magic Bus - god knows we don't want to be linked to pictures of these reprobates

Fire eating, cool but expect I'll participate only as far as a big fat cuban cigar.
ReplyDelete