Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Orange Waistcoat Vote - The Results

regular visitors, or just those who have been before, will have noticed and maybe even taken part in the vote to decide if I can have an Orange Waistcoat. Well, I've decided that enough of you have voted in my favour to justify closing the vote. And the results are

[DRUM ROLL]

Yes of course, it will look great - 18%
yes, its his day too, let him have what he likes - 18%
Mmmm not so sure - 0%
No, Imogen is right, it will clash with the bridesmaids - 13%
I don't know, I got to this web page by mistake, I was looking for pictures of nude ladies - 50%

And so from this we can conclude a number of things:
  1. 36% of you were in favour of the waistcoat - I am glad to see we have friends and family of such taste
  2. None of you are indecisive enough to have vote 'not sure'.....either that or you were so indicisive you didn't vote at all
  3. Few people think Imogen is right - and not just on this subject
  4. Blog can't add up as the total doesn't come to 100% - Odd.
Anyway, the waistcoat is now ordered and will be shown off for all to see on the 11th July when we all gather for a bit of a get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment